In this week’s Travel Tuesday, we are going to explore Big Bear Lake. This is a year round destination for Angelenos, with its highly rated Snow Summit and abundance of outdoor summer fun. Located about 2 hours from LA, check out our top picks in this rustic mountain community for the end of summer or “anytime” fun!
Our list of Top 10 attractions:
- Water Skiing & Boating at North Shore Landing
- Spa day at The Village Spa
- Antique Hunting at Fox Farm Antique Mall
- Hike at the Big Bear Discovery Center
- Take a ride on the Alpine Slide @ Magic Mountain
- Horseback riding @ Baldwin Lake Stables & Petting Zoo
- Rustic Lodges @ Shore Acres Lodge
- Sailing @ Pine Knot Marina
- Parasailing @ Pine Knot Parasail
- Stargazing (take advantage of the time away from the city lights)
Don’t forget to share your trip on Instagram and tag @MelissaMenardHomes!