In this weeks Travel Tuesday, we explore Catalina Island! This beautiful island getaway is 50 miles from LA, about an hour’s drive and an easy 45 minute ferry ride. Check out the list below of the island’s top attractions, and if you want to make this an overnight trip, here are our recommendations for where to stay!
- Stay & Lounge on the Beach @ the Pavilion Hotel
- Take in amazing views & have lunch @ Mt. Ada B&B
- Pamper yourself @ Island Spa Catalina
- Propel down the canyon @ Zip Line Eco Tour
- Grab dinner @ Descanso Beach Club
- Dance under the stars @ The Harbor Reef Saloon
- Experience a nighttime marine miracle with Flying Fish Voyage
- Dolphin Watching @ Ocean Runner Expeditions
- Take a twilight tour @ Casino Catalina to discover the romantic history of the island.
- Golf 9 holes (or play a game of Mini-Golf with family) @ Catalina Golf Course.
Don’t forget to share your trip on Instagram and tag @MelissaMenardHomes!