This week’s Travel Tuesday features another amazing weekend getaway. Join us as we explore “The Spanish Village by the Sea”, San Clemente. Just 1 hour and about 66 miles from LA, this beautiful beach community boast miles of breathtaking views. Check out our recommendations for top attractions and great places to stay!
- Stay at the modest and cozy Beachcomber Inn, featuring cute villas right on the water.
- Check out the Surfing Heritage & Culture Center to learn all about the history of surfing in Southern California.
- Stroll along the beach trails to discover some of the most amazing views the West Coast has to offer.
- Grab a delicious mimosa and some brunch from Cafe Mimosa (Melissa’s favorite!)
- Stop in at MRK Public for a short rib sandwich and beer – it’s a great gastropub!
- Whether you are fan of wine and beer or you love live music, make a point to stop in at The Cellar
- Explore the beautiful gardens of Casa Romantica and learn about the culture of the area
- Indulge in delicious desserts at F & Goode Desserts
- Bargain hunt at the Outlets in San Clemente (can you say, “Road trip!”)
- Visit one (or all!) of the 3 local Breweries in San Clemente. (Left Coast Brewing, Lost Winds Brewery, & Artifex Brewing Company).
Enjoy the beach and the amazing views in San Clemente! Don’t forget to share your trip on Instagram and tag @MelissaMenardHomes!